The Ariel International Center, is a historic 68,000 square foot building, located on 3 acres, overseeing the Lake and the Cleveland skyline, and is expected to serve as a catalytic one-stop center for International business development and International events in Northeast Ohio, celebrating the region's global diversity and contributing to the economic development of the region.
The Ariel International Center is being developed by the partners of Ariel Ventures, LLC, a mission driven, entrepreneurial, 100% women-owned and minority firm founded in Cleveland in 2001. Ariel Ventures has provided finance, tax, IT and business advisory services for over $1.25 billion in renewable energy, real estate, small business, international business and economic development projects, which include public/private finance, tax credits and other incentives.
The Ariel International Center plans to focus on international business development for the region, with various elements of international business and culture working together synergistically, by leveraging the unique, niche expertise of Ariel Ventures in economic development, real estate, and international business and finance, along with the expertise of other international professionals.
The plans for the Ariel International Center presently include:
- International business incubator, office space, with shared international business, finance, tax, legal, economic development finance and other services needed for international business development and expansion.
- Collaborating and co-locating with international business organizations in Cleveland, such as the international Chambers of Commerce and other organizations facilitating international business.
- Meeting, event and conference space for international organizations and businesses to host business meetings, trade missions, international business and international cultural events.
- A central location for international businesses visiting Northeast Ohio to learn more about the regional international business resources and environment to consider locating in the region.
- International restaurant and gift shops showcasing the cuisines, music, books and gifts from different countries, which will be a valuable business and economic development asset to northeast Ohio, while allowing people to experience the richness of the global diversity of the region.
Click below to see 360 degree view
Holograph Lounge -- 1st floor